What is CEVR and the CEA Registry?
- CEVR is a leading research center on issues pertaining to value, cost-effectiveness, and risk tradeoffs in healthcare decisions. We inform international clinical and public health policy issues through our analysis of the benefits, risks, and costs of strategies to improve health and health care.
- The Cost-Effectiveness Analyses (CEA) Registry is a comprehensive database of cost-utility analyses on a wide variety of diseases and treatments published from 1976 to the present.
- Read 10-15 cost-effectiveness studies each week, extract relevant variables, and consensus answers with a partner
- Conduct an original CEA in collaboration with other summer fellows
- Attend seminar series on health policy research by CEVR faculty
- MS/MPH in economics, public health, health policy, health services research, statistics, or a related field OR
- Relevant graduate-level coursework in cost-effectiveness analysis or health economics
Additional Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
8 weeks: June 21st - August 13th, 2021
Thursday, April 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested applicants should e-mail a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected applicants will be notified by the end of April 2021.