The Tufts Medical Center Cost-Effectiveness Analysis (CEA) Registry has been updated to include analyses published through 2016.
The update adds the following to the database:
- 735 cost-effectiveness analyses articles published in 2016
- 19 full review
- 216 partial review
- Among the full review $/QALY articles
- 1,682 cost-effectiveness ratios
- 2,739 utility weights
The full CEA Registry now includes:
- 6,438 cost-effectiveness analyses articles published from 1976 through 2015 (47 cost-per-LY studies)
- 6,696 cost-effectiveness ratios
- 26,150 utility weights
Using the CEA Registry
Online search capabilities allow for public access to a select set of data from the Registry, including utility weights and ratios. CEVR’s premium access subscribers can access and download the entire CEA Registry and conduct advanced searches of the Registry data. If you are interested in learning more about premium access, please contact Julie Lannon for more information.
Follow CEVR on Twitter for the latest CEA news and insights.