The Tufts Medical Center Global Health Cost-Effectiveness Analysis Registry has been updated to include analyses published through 2016. The database contains information on English-language cost-effectiveness analyses that use the cost-per disability adjusted life year (DALY) metric to measure the efficacy of health interventions. The studies are focused on a wide range of health and medical interventions across many countries. This recent update now includes cost-per DALY studies published before 2000.
The update adds the following to the database:
- 13 cost-per DALY averted studies published before 2000
- 59 cost-per DALY averted studies published in 2016
- 407 incremental cost-effectiveness ratios
The full GH CEA Registry now includes:
- 542 cost-per DALY studies published from 1995 through 2016
- 4,261 incremental cost-effectiveness ratios
The full dataset is available as a downloadable Excel file on our Global Health CEA website.