2022 CEA Registry Remote Summer Fellowship
What is CEVR and the CEA Registry?
- CEVR is a leading research center on issues pertaining to value, cost-effectiveness, and risk tradeoffs in healthcare decisions. We inform international clinical and public health policy issues through our analysis of the benefits, risks, and costs of strategies to improve health and health care.
- The Cost-Effectiveness Analyses (CEA) Registry is a comprehensive database of cost-utility analyses on a wide variety of diseases and treatments published from 1976 to the present.
- Read 10-15 cost-effectiveness studies each week, extract relevant variables, and consensus answers with a partner
- Conduct an original research project in collaboration with other summer fellows, and under the guidance of a CEVR faculty member
- Attend seminar series on health policy research by CEVR faculty
- MS/MPH in economics, public health, health policy, health services research, statistics, or a related field OR
- Relevant graduate-level coursework in cost-effectiveness analysis or health economics
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
Additional Skills & Competencies
Duration: 8 weeks: June 20th - August 12th, 2022
Compensation: $5,500 stipend
Application Deadline: Thursday, April 1, 2022
How to apply:
Interested applicants should e-mail a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected applicants will be notified by the end of April 2022.